It's only been a few weeks since our last Lumio product update but thanks to your feedback and insight, so much has already changed. We’ve made more improvements to Lumio and squashed more of the little bugs that our community helped us find. On top of that, we have some great news!
But first, let’s take a look at some of your feedback, suggestions and thoughts that seemed to be recurring:
- Ability to connect your Crypto accounts.
- Reports of Slow-loading spending insights.
- Option to hide some accounts.
- We’ve had some requests for a “Refer a friend” program.
- More of you requesting Moneybox!
With each week gone, we’ve rolled out updates that have improved the performance of our app. A big part of our work has been under the hood, but you will also notice some new additions that will deliver even greater financial clarity.
Here are some of the big wins and tweaks we’ve made:
- Pensions are now live! 🎉 You can now connect a whole range of providers from PensionBee to Scottish Widows. This means you can keep an eye on your balance, contributions and performance all within your Lumio app.
- We’ve made improvements to the speed of the app.
- Fixed a bug that impacted some users when they updated their Monzo accounts.
- Smoothed out some issues with updating the American Express connection.
- Some nip & tuck in the sign up process.
What else is on our radar? Here is a sneak peek into some of the good things you’ll be able to see and test soon:
- We'll keep broadening our range of connections - ensuring we have the broadest range in the market.
- More intelligent suggestions and insights in your Mentor feed to help you grow your money.
- A better way of displaying your Monzo Pots and Starling Spaces.
Your feedback will continue to drive our growth to new heights and we can’t wait to hear more of what you think, suggest and envision for Lumio. Make sure you reach out, be it by in-app chat, email, a DM on IG or Twitter, or an App Store review.