It’s been a few weeks since we’ve launched Lumio on App Store and we have been working very hard on improving the release version. We are humbled by the amount of feedback we’ve received from our Lumio community. We listened and made the necessary changes to improve your experience and make bringing your lazy money to life effortless.
You shared a lot of feedback about the great, the good and even the ugly. Here is some of the feedback, suggestions and thoughts that seemed to be repeating:
- Some users had issues with receiving the verification SMS during our onboarding
- Problems with the connection of some accounts to Lumio
- Requests to enable you to rename your accounts
- Grouping/hiding your savings pots (Specifically Monzo and Starling)Adding more of your loved providers: Revolut, Moneybox, Wealthsimple
- Adding Crypto accounts
- Even questions on whether we are crowdfunding 🚀
In the past few weeks, we have rolled out updates that refine the performance of our app. We have been taking it step by step, focusing on improving and iterating on the initial version and sharing it with you every week, rather than revealing a big change (although we have some of those coming soon, so stay tuned! 😉).
Here are the changes we’ve made:
- We solved the issue with SMS verifications. We now have a smoother onboarding process.
- Fixed the account connection problems.
- An issue that was causing the app to crash when users reopened it. Gone.
- Touched up on some missing logos from our list of providers.
- Added some new connections.Moved across 20 connections from screen-scraping to API, in line with Open Banking.
- We’ve also fixed some small bugs that were not allowing users to add a goal.
We will continue to focus on providing an effortless, hassle-free experience. Here is a sneak peek into some of the things we are already or will be working on for the next few updates:
- You’ll soon be able to connect your Pension accounts, we will share the list shortly.
- Fix the bug caused by browsers being in Private/Incognito mode.
- More notifications in your Mentor feed
- Last, but not least, Marketplace will be live soon! 🎉
Your feedback is invaluable to our growth and we can’t wait to hear more of what you think, suggest and envision for Lumio. Make sure you reach out, be it by in-app chat, email, socials or an App Store review 🙌